I have been teaching since 2010, right after I started my PhD, first as a Teaching Assistant, then as a full time Teacher.
Teaching in SUTD
Since I joined SUTD, I taught the following courses:
- 10.009 - The Digital World (introduction to computing and programming in Python). 12 credits course. 2019-2020.
- 50.003 - Elements of Software Construction (software engineering and concurrency). 12 credits course. 2020.
- Capstone (final year project with companies). 24 credits course on 2 terms. 2019.
Teaching in Yale-NUS College
As an Assistant Professor at Yale-NUS, I taught and was responsible for the following modules. I designed each module from scratch, myself:
- YSC 3232 - Object Oriented Programming (Java, software engineering). 5 MC course. 2017.
- YSC 3207 - Principles and Tools of Software Development (C, Java). 5 MC course. 2015, 2016.
- YSC 3217 - Programming Operating Systems, Interfaces and eXtras (C). 5 MC course. 2016, 2017, 2018.
- YCC 2131/2135 - Foundations of Science (Introduction to Wearable Computers). 5 MC course. 2015, 2016.
- YSC 3226 - Designing Interactive Systems. 5 MC course. 2017, 2018.
Teaching in Telecom ParisTech (France)
During my time as a TA in Telecom ParisTech, I taught a total of 320 hours at both Bachelor and Master’s levels. More specifically:
- INF 104 - C Language and Operating Systems (last year of Bachelor): 87.5 hours.
- INF 723 - JAVA Language JAVA (last year of Master): 62.5 hours.
- PROJLOG - Software Project (last year of Bachelor): 73.5 hours.
- INF 222 - Modelisation using UML (first year of Master): 21 hours.